Thursday, September 10, 2009

Courtesy Post

I know I haven't been around for a while, so I wanted to pop in and say "Don't worry! I'm Alive still!" But really nothing even remotely new or exciting is going on, so I don't have much to say.

I was sick as a dog last week (bad cold) and was stuck in West Virginia in a hotel room of infection. Ugh it was horrible. I took some time off and slept a lot, and I feel much better now. I'm in Charlotte all week, so I'm trying to get back into my normal routine.

Wake opened their season Saturday with a loss. Great. And in true Wake fashion, they made it appear at the end that we should maintain hope, that they might pull off a win. And then when the time came to pull their shit together, they choked. Hopefully they'll be able to pull off a win on Saturday.

Blake has a number of visitors coming into town on Saturday to see the Panthers/Eagles game on Sunday. This means that I will largely have the weekend to myself because he will be busy with his guests. I have to go back to WV on Sunday (boo) but a little extra down time can only help my recuperation, I assume.

In other news, I leave for Italy in 31 days! Crazy. I should probably make some reservations at the busiest attractions this weekend during my down time. And potentially print out some train schedules. Good times.

That is all. I'm boring.

No comments: