I don't wear jeans much, because I argue that a t-shirt dress is like 100 times more comfortable. But I felt that I needed some new ones. I usually jean shop at The Gap, because I don't feel like spending $200 on jeans that I'll wear a only a few times a month.
The Gap has a new denim line right now, and I must say, I enjoy them very much. I wound up getting two pairs of Real Straight jeans and a pair of Boyfriend jeans. I wanted skinny jeans, but oh my god they were so tight and uncomfortable I wanted to die. Horrible.
Anyway, I don't have much time right now, but you should all go try some on and check them out. They're currently all $20 off. But know that you shouldn't be upset if you have to try on multiple sizes...in different styles I needed a size 4, 6, and 8 to get them to fit properly. Which is super annoying, but the size isn't as important as the actual fit I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment