I came across these boots today, and I think that I love them, but I can't decide. On the one hand, I haven't had a decent pair of black pant boots in like two years. On the other hand, I've lived without them for two years, why go back now. Also, I'm afraid that the fact that they were originally priced $495 but are marked down to $139 is clouding my judgement. I love sales. A lot.
So what do you think?

I think that the most likely scenario here is that if I don't buy any other shoes this weekend when I go to the mall for a price adjustment (yay) I will probably order these (free return policy, no worries).
UPDATE: So today they updated the boot from "sale" to "final sale" so I won't be buying them. I don't feel comfortable with buying on final sale for a designer that I don't have experience with because I don't know if my fat feet will fit in there. Sad. But I saved $139 which will come in handy when I buy the purse above. Which, let's be serious, is certain to happen.

1 comment:
I do like those shoes though... The purse is hot! Go with the yellow!
Post a Comment