Some months ago, I tried out Givenchy mascara and I am now obsessed with it too. And I got a great blush from The Body Shop about a year ago that I also liked. The problem was that it was perfect for summerwear, when my cheeks are already a bit pink, but it was too light for the winter. So I needed new blush. I had heard in just about every magazine ever that this Nars blush in the color Orgasm was the best thing ever. And since that's how I heard about the mascara initially, I figured I'd give it a go. And it is very good. I also got the matching lip gloss and a fatty lip pencil, because I love those.



I've been also wanting to rehabilitate my eyeshadow collection. I like to wear two shades of the same color, and I had been using the loose powder from Bare Escentuals, but I had to match it myself and it was a bit messier than I'd like. So then I see that Nars makes eyeshadow duets, and they are very highly rated. I got the three below.



And then of course I needed matching eyeliner...for this I stuck to the Sephora brand $5 variety, because everything else was expensive, and I feel that eyeliner is a good place to save cash. Sephora's is good.
So anyway, now I have a bunch of new makeup, and I love it! I'm considering getting a couple more colors in the eyeshadow duets, like a grey and a mauve, but I'm not sure yet. I have to try not to go to Sephora for a while or I'll be poor.
That's all I have time for today, I'll try to stop back in soon!

2 comments:
if you feel like branching out, i'd recommend giving diorshow mascara a whirl :)
Not that I should be enabling you like this, but Sephora has a promo right now where you get a freebie 10-day supply of BE when you go to their store or order online. (No purchase if you go to their story, but unfortch Winston isn't on the Sephora train yet.) The promo code is FREELOVE and I think it lasts til Valentine's Day! Enjoy!
Post a Comment