Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't worry, I'm alive

Sorry I've been blogging MIA for a while now...I didn't really have much time to update. I"ll try to be better in the future, I promise. I want you all to have a way to procrastinate whenever you want.

So last weekend was Rachael and Chris's wedding, and because I'm awesome and forgot my camera, I have no pictures to share. But it was really fun. It was basically a high school reunion one year early. It's amazing how many people will come to a wedding when it's in both people's hometown. That church was packed. Anyway, Rach looked beautiful, and it was a kick ass time. I did NOT want to fly back to CLT at noon the next day...mostly because of all of the alcohol. But also because I was only home for like 36 hours (damn you, Travelocity).

I was in Charlotte last week and it was just a regular old week, nothing to report really. I got my ass kicked by pilates and yoga, and it made me mad that I'm in CLT this week and then I'm gone for 4 weeks. I would love to get back on a regular exercise and eating schedule again. June cannot come soon enough. On Saturday, Susan and I went to the mall to find dresses for various summer weddings. I got one for Leeann's wedding that I LOVE. So I'm pumped about that. I'm going to wear a dress I already have to AT's wedding, because it's not as formal. And because I'm only worn said dress one other time (EW and Jessie's wedding).

The purse situation has not been solved. And there are so many sales, it's just killing me. Susan and I are planning a trip to the Coach outlet in a few weeks, so I don't want to do anything until then, but I'm thinking of just getting the bag below. Yes, it's boring, but it's practical. I came very close to buying the Kate Spade number below this weekend when it was 30% off...I LOVE it, but it just wasn't summery enough for me. Kate Spade seems to constantly have sales now, so if I change my mind, I'll just get it during the next one.

Coach


Kate Spade


Also, I covet these shoes. How cute.

Coach


That's about it for now...I ordered some bathing suits online recently, so I'll let you know how those turn out when they arrive. Hope everyone had a good Easter.

No comments: