- I've been in Houston all week. We are staying by the gigantic Galleria mall, and we went there Monday night. I got PERFECT shoes to go with the dress for Leeann's wedding. Yay.
- Tuesday night we went to the Astros game. I heart baseball. I got moderately drunk. AJ got very drunk and was yelling at the right fielder that she finds attractive for most of the game. It was awesome.
- Last night we went to a westernwear store because AJ wanted some boots...I may have purchased some things as well. I don't want to spoil it yet, because AJ has an awesome picture that I need to post when I go into more detail.
- Last Friday, I actually got the spray tan I've been wanting to try for like a year. And it was fantastic. I've been a perfect shade of "not ass-white" all week long. This is definitely going to be a weekly event for the summer. It's nice to not be embarrassed by my bare white legs in shorts.
- I have a 7am flight tomorrow. As soon as I get to CLT, I'm getting picked up and brought to Wake for recruiting, where I will be all day until late. NOT looking forward to it. Guess how friendly I'm going to be in the afternoon after having to be on an airplane, fully showered, made up, and in a SUIT at 7am. UGH. At least I don't have to drive myself there.
OK, I promise a better update soon. Hope you're all enjoying the spring weather. I am!

1 comment:
Crap, I didn't read this in time to see you were going to be here?? I would have snuck you over a latte or a vino or even just run and give you a high five. Hate I missed you!
Post a Comment