So once again, I just keep doing more and more things to blog about but being too busy to actually sit down and get it done. Today, I will FINALLY add some pictures from my Florida trip a few weeks ago for you to enjoy. And then at some point later this week, I'll brief you on other things going on, especially Leeann and Dan's wedding, our trip to Chicago, my additional vacation time and awesome plans on how to use it, my diet which makes me cranky but seems to be working, and the booking of my trip to Italy (YAY).
About AT's wedding...my camera was full, so I have exactly 2 pictures. At some point I'll be stealing others from the "wedding photographer," Susan's husband, who apparently will work for camera equipment.
And my vacation week...glorious.
The view from the deck...seriously.
Bachelorette has fun.
Bachelorette gets lap dance from random married dude.
Emily may have had too much SoCo and Lime.
The ridiculous sign I won in a Cinco de Mayo bar raffle.
Dinner pic.
I heart manatees...but I didn't get to see any. Sad face.

No comments:
Post a Comment