I've been MIA lately, but I've been constantly traveling and really busy. Coming soon: updates, some including pictures of AT's wedding, Leeann's Bachelorette party week, and our visit to Chicago.
I will say this (and maybe add a picture at some point): I FINALLY GOT A YELLOW PURSE. It's a bit smaller that I would have liked (but far better for my shoulder and back). And the best part? I REALLY like it, AND I got it at the Coach outlet, which was having crazy sales (you should go. Seriously). It was originally over $400 and I paid $89.99. CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT? On the same trip, I also got two pairs of capri pants from the J. Crew outlet that not only actually fit me properly (read: not looking like floods because I'm so short), but they were also on sale for $22/each. $22. CRAZY.
Ok I've been procrastinating far too long now. It's self-evaluation time at work, and the 4 hours I've already put into this beast have left me only 48% done. KILL ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment