First of all, i would like to say this: Campbell's 25% less sodium Classic Tomato Soup-at-Hand is delicious. I love tomato soup. You know what makes it even better? Dunking a cheesy (yet suspiciously low-calorie) lean pocket all up in it. I'm pretty sure this would be my dinner every night of my life if I didn't have to start cooking dinner for Blake again after busy season ends.
Second of all, I'm becoming very annoyed with the "free fruit during busy season" claims being made by my employer. Because they don't buy enough, so now by Wednesday afternoon there is no more free fruit. This week Susan told me she had heard that they were just making two trips a week now so that the fruit brought in on Monday wouldn't go bad, so I only hoarded two bananas and an apple on Monday, figuring I'd get through to Wednesday. And today? No new fruit. Now I'm going to have to hoard even more from my fellow employees...which is definitely wrong, but I really like to have a piece of fruit when I get back from the gym in the afternoon. The granola bar I had instead today was fine, but it was not the apple that I wanted.
I did something to my left hip lifting at the gym today. Now it constantly feels like i need to crack my hip, yet even after I do that it still hurts. Boooooo. I hope this doesn't affect my ability to do pilates and yoga this weekend, because that will make me sad.
I heard the wonderful news last week that a few restaurants have extended restaurant week menus this week (I missed actual restaurant week because I was out of town) so tomorrow Blake and I are going out to eat at Zebra with Susan, Chris, Danny, and AT. They've already gone there during actual restaurant week but it was so good that they wanted to go again so we're going to join them. It should be fabulous.
Tomorrow is Friday. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Two days of fruit is better than no days of fruit! I'm impressed your office is making the effort.
I also really like the cheesey lean pocket + campbells combo. I'll have to remember my water that day though, cos I'm like a manatee when I get too much sodium all up in me. Boof.
Post a Comment