Monday, May 18, 2009

Quickie post

So I'm doing a whole 'serious diet' thing right now (more on that later), but I was at the gym earlier and there was a commercial for McDonalds sweet tea and I was all "I would kill a man for some sweet tea." So I came back to the office and made myself fake sweet tea, which I believe to be calorie free.

I dumped two packets of Splenda at the bottom of a cup and brewed some tea with hot water...I made the tea strong because I figured the eventual ice would water it down. Then I let it sit for about a half hour so it would be at room temperature. And then I dumped it into a cup of ice. It's not real sweet tea, but it's getting the job done.

Note: I have to buy some decaf tea for this in the future, because I am currently WIRED. I should be a barrel of fun at my pilates lesson at 6. :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Atta girl! That sounds yum.