First of all, in response to my last entry, I got on the scale this morning (which wasn't the plan...usually Monday is my weigh-in day) and I have lost 5 pounds since the food logging began. This is ridiculous, as I have been actively trying to lose 5 pounds for months (or probably years) and this is the first time it has actually worked. Score. I realize that the weight loss will slow down a bit now that I've dropped all of my water weight and my metabolism is getting used to the reduced food intake, but I'm pumped nonetheless.
What better way to reward myself then with needless shopping? I've been all over online shopping recently, and Blake is probably going to murder me one of these days as a result of the copious boxes that have been arriving, but whatever. I got this sweater dress for 75% off, which totally kicks ass.

It is going to look really cute with black tights and these shoes, which I had both a 20% off deal and a $20 rewards certificate to use on. Thanks, piperlime.com!

Have a good weekend everyone!
1 comment:
That is awesome Jen! Good job. And shopping is the best reward! That or massages and/or manis-pedis.
Post a Comment