I have a short weekend in CLT before I have to head back to New Orleans. Carrie will be there all week, which sounds fun but I'm still going to have to skip going out to dinner in favor of working overtime in my hotel room a fair amount. Which is lame, but that's busy season. I went to the mall today because stupid Banana Republic keeps sending me 30% off coupons, and I got a price adjustment on what I got last weekend as well as a new skirt, dress, and sweater set. For 30% off. But I have to at least attempt to behave now, especially with my planned purchases of the Coach shoes and bag, and a pair of new black sandals which is yet to be determined. Also, I came across these online today (I'm really liking the brand Report Signature lately) and I may get them too. Thoughts?

That's all. I'll try to check in from New Orleans next week. Ciao.

1 comment:
Which color bag did you decide on?
Post a Comment