Speaking of purchases, I'm hoping to buy a pair of black strappy gladiator-type platform sandals. Here are a couple below. Which do you prefer? I like them both, but I'll probably just get the cheaper ones...the bonus for which is that I buy a lot of other BCBGirls shoes so I know for sure what my size is, so online ordering is not as scary.


Side note: are these not the cutest rain boots ever? I may have to buy some.

I'm in New Orleans again this week and I'm definitely starting to get bored of it. I got a taste of home last week and then it was ripped away. I'm here this week and then again next week and then I'm home for two weeks and away for the next 4 (one of which is vacation, so that's good).
Susan and I just went to W.I.N.O. for dinner...wine tasting, a cheese plate, and some bruschetta. best dinner ever. We will be returning. Delicious.

No comments:
Post a Comment