I have found another yellow bag...and it's bigger. Thoughts? I've never had a Kate Spade bag before, but I definitely want a yellow bag, and I might like this one better than the Coach one. here they both are below.
I think the KS is more classic in it's style. The coach looks like a good going out purse. The KS looks more like an everyday purse. I like them both, although I lean slightly more towards the Kate. Whichever one you decide not to get, just send to me and I'll give it a test run and let you know how it goes.
It's the time for resolutions, and as always I'm going to say I need to get in shape and lose weight. But usually I give up on that by March. Not this year. I am going to lose 20 pounds, and I am going to stick with it until it happens. It could take a year, or two, or even three. But it needs to happen. This blog is full disclosure, so please feel free join me in my quest.
1 comment:
I think the KS is more classic in it's style. The coach looks like a good going out purse. The KS looks more like an everyday purse. I like them both, although I lean slightly more towards the Kate. Whichever one you decide not to get, just send to me and I'll give it a test run and let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment