Monday, March 2, 2009

Somebody kill me.

I'm coming to you live from New Orleans, which is the worst place ever, after the worst travel experience of my life. Last night, there was a "blizzard" in Charlotte. I wouldn't really call it a blizzard, but there were at least 4 inches of snow on the ground when we took off, and that's the most I've seen while living there, so it's almost legit. Anyway, the travel story involves sitting on a runway for 4 hours and then flying here, waiting on line for the rental car for another hour, and then getting into my hotel bed at 3am. We didn't leave the hotel until 9:30 this morning, but I still want to die. Need caffeine.

Also in sad news, I visited the purse in the previous post this weekend and it was a bit disappointing. I LOVE the yellow color, but the bag itself was smaller that it appeared. They did show me more of a hobo-type bag that is a smaller version of my effing huge black one that I got for Christmas, so I may go with that instead. See below. Also, they are not receiving the shoes at any of the stores in Charlotte, so I either have to order them and possibly return them and lose the cost of shipping or find them elsewhere. I'm going home to NJ the first weekend in April, and I bet they'll have them at one of the malls there, so I may hold out and try for that.

I'm too tired to form any more complete sentences today; I will check in Wednesday to tell you all about how awesome the Britney Spears concert was. Woo.


No comments: