Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boo headache...

We just went to a delicious lunch at Soho Bistro, and now I have the headache of a lifetime. Ugh. I suspect it has something to do with my lack of sleep Tuesday night (my body tends to get upset a full two days after a botched sleep for some reason) and the large and not-so-healthy lunch. Boo. I have a lot of work to get done before I head to NJ next week, and the headache is not currently helping that situation.

The trip home from Austin was uneventful. I'm trying now to get back into my at-home groove, but since I'm only home a week before vacation, it probably won't take. I'm trying to be good this week though, because the combination of delicious Italian food and lack of exercise in NJ is not going to sit well.

I ordered another bathing suit from Tommy Bahama today. It is in the same style of my two others. It is just THE BEST BATHING SUIT EVER and I will buy it in multiple colors as they go on sale. So far, I have blue, black, and now I've ordered brown. When you find something that works well, go with it, I always say. Otherwise, my shopping addiction is set to "off" because my purchase of extra vacation time this year will leave my paychecks lacking a bit and increasing vacations while decreasing salary is never a great combination.

Ok enough procrastinating now because I NEED TO WORK. I just wish I had some Advil or something.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Dude. You can't reference BEST BATHING SUIT ever and not included a reference. Link it up, woman.