Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Cat Lady - a picture update

I unloaded my camera a week or so ago, so I thought I'd entertain with a few new cat pictures. Also, I've included a picture of the TV/entertainment unit/speakers that I blogged about in like January but never posted pictures of (because I'm a liar). Enjoy.


Pretty much all Wylie does is sleep, so here he is.

Sleeping in his favorite box.


Norman likes to sleep on my suitcase a lot.

He's also a fan of the box.


And he appreciates my taste in eveningwear.

Norman's favorite time of the week is when he makes it impossible for me to change the sheets.

"This remote is mine."

They think they're people occassionally. Sometimes they sleep like this at night...directly on top of Blake.



Silly Kitties.



This is where all of our money went.

And now back to work I guess. Boo. It's hard to work in the summer. Seriously.

No comments: