And then we went to Chicago, and as I was passing the Stuart Weitzman store, there was a huge Sale sign in the window and I went in, and THEY WERE ON SALE. In a size 7. That was WAY too big. I usually wear a 6.5, but my feet are fat, so 7 is generally doable. Not this time. I might even need a 6 due to how big they were. I figured no big deal, I'll go on the website and order them.
Not so. Apparently this was a limited time, store only sale. And of course there are no stores in NC. So I go to Nordstrom's website and they are on sale. If you have feet bigger than a size 9. F. What's a girl to do (other than pray that someone gets them for her for her birthday in two weeks)? I mean really. LOOK HOW PRETTY.


That is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment