I don't have much time, and, as per usual, I forgot to take pictures at Dan and Leeann's wedding. But I stole some via facebook, so here's pics of what I did for Memorial Day weekend. The wedding was on Saturday night and was beautiful and probably very expensive. It was good times. The next day, a large group gathered at the Braves game, where the Buerglers continued to buy us drinks. If there's one thing I've learned about the Buerglers, it's that they enjoy booze.
Don't know if you can see it, but the theatre where the reception was had Dan and Leeann's names up in lights all weekend!
Ceremony.
Happy couple commences drinking.

Reception shot.

Braves game crew.
That's it for now, congrats to Dan and Leeann and I hope you're having fun in the Caribbean (I am hating you from my cube even as we speak).

No comments:
Post a Comment