Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.


Celebratory (half) slice of cake from Whole Foods. I may or may not have also had pancakes for breakfast (emphasis on the may).


We went to the most amazing cowboy boot store EVER last night. Here's the link. I loved at least 5 pairs, and every single one of them cost at least $400. So I refused to try any on, because if I'm going to buy a pair of $400 shoes, it's going to be the ones I posted about last week. Not cowboy boots that I'll wear once a week to line dancing lessons. But if I lived in Texas, I'd have about 15 pairs.


Hitting the BR sale tonight. Big day. I'm old.

3 comments:

MissJordyPants said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Just Add Walter said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day

Meg said...

Happy Birthday love! You deserve a year as happy as a day that starts with pancakes and ends with shopping! Muwa.