Hello all! I'm coming to you live from Austin for the next week and a half. I've been here for nearly 48 hours, and I've only been to the US's Largest Whole Foods one time. This is a tragedy. However, it is a tragedy that involved Susan and I eating dinner while splitting an entire bottle of Shiraz/Cabernet blend in the Whole Foods restaurant last night, so it is acceptable. After dinner, we wandered around the store for about a half hour until Susan felt sober enough to drive back to the hotel, which is downtown this time around (yay!). We're staying right on the 10.5 mile trail loop around the lake, and I intend to investigate it via foot or bike at some point this weekend (that point will be either before 8am or after 8pm, as it is hotter than hell here).
Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to report yet because most of our exploring will be done this weekend, but I wanted to say a quick hello. Also, I wanted to remind everyone that my birthday is Thursday, so only two more days to overnight mail me gifts (ha). Blake gave me the purple 16GB nano I've been wanting for MONTHS, as well as the EA Active Wii game Sunday night. I didn't get to play with the game much yet because I had to leave town, but I look forward to checking it out.
I'm sure I'll have updates to come soon. Especially since I found out today that there is an outlet mall here that is heralded as "the third largest shopping destination in the world" and includes a Neiman Marcus OUTLET. I've never seen one of those, so I clearly MUST check it out. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment