Venice: Venice is all about glass, and as such, they had awesome jewelery. For super cheap. Here is what I got myself. I really like the black and gold, and will be wearing it to Wake tailgates in the future.
Pretty.
Siena and Florence: Siena is close to Florence, so they have a lot of the same stuff. Although we found that Florence was by far the most awesome place to shop, we went to Siena first, so we also got some stuff there. We were really mad that we didn't buy more there...we wanted to save money for Rome, but it was just not as good. Check it out.
Christmas gift from Mom. I wore it home and when Blake picked me up at the airport, he told me I smelled like dead cow. Mmm, new leather smell.
These boots are made with the softest leather. I heart them. I like to wear them over leggings, as that was the look everywhere we went. And they're super comfy.
Grey and purple seem to be big this season, as they were everywhere we went. So I followed the trends in my purse purchases. Also, this one matches the boots perfectly.
Purple has always been my favorite color.
This wrap/scarf is cashmere, and it is so damn soft. And I will forever be pissed that I only got one of them, that is how much I love it. Next time I'm in Florence, I'm getting like three more.
More pretty scarves. Silk. I'm really into scarves now for some reason.
Rome: Rome did have a lot of shopping, but most of it was expensive designer boutiques, which weren't even in my price range without considering the horrible exchange rate, so that was lame. I did a little bit of damage though.
Leather jacket number two...because you can't have just one.
Suede boots. Look awesome with my skinny jeans tucked into them. Love.
That's about it. I already want to go back, but now I know exactly where to go and for how long, so hopefully next time I'll convince Blake to come with me. There are also some places, like Capri, Sicily, and Sorrento, that I didn't make it to this time that I'd like to see in the future. I'll update with more stuff within the next week or so. Ciao!

2 comments:
Looks like you found some awesome things!! I'm glad you had a good time and glad you made it back safe and sound!
If you should ever decide that you are bored with those boots with those little bows... oh wait, you wear like a size 0 shoe. Crap. Anyways, they're adorable. (Love all the purchases.)
Post a Comment