Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rain rain go away

Of course, just as I'm starting to get into a schedule of running outside, a hurricane comes through. It was so rainy and windy today I couldn't even walk to work, Susan had to drive me. Sigh. It's just as well I guess, as the kitten-sitting has commenced and she needs to have a bottle at 6am, which cuts into my exercise time.

The rain should stop in time for the football game Saturday and then I can start running again on Sunday. Also on Sunday, I will quit my existing gym and join the super-cheap gym (which I tried out on Tuesday morning and was the only person there. Sweet).

In the meantime, my exercising is confined to the evenings, which meant tap class last night (which was awesome, by the way), line dancing tonight, and pilates tomorrow. Friday if it's not raining I may run, depending on when the kitten gets picked up.

Speaking of the kitten...




...how could you not love this? Even though she peed all over the closet this morning. As for the existing cats, Wylie seems to like her, and Norman is petrified of her. He's been inching closer to her and sniffing at her recently, but if she makes a swift movement toward him he runs. From a one pound kitten. I have no idea why. She's a cutie.

No comments: