Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to reality

My gym re-opened on Monday but I didn't make it there until last night. It looks great, although it's not totally set up yet. But I did get to work out in my own gym. However, I had to go after work because I had lunch plans and it is SO BUSY after work. I usually go around 1pm. I had forgotten about the fat old lady that likes to walk around COMPLETELY NUDE in my locker area. And she was there last night. Just chillin, completely nude. Brushing her hair, putting on deodorant, all that. Nude. Have I mentioned that she's old and fat? And that from the brief look I accidentally got (my eyes are going to burn out), she's never had a bikini wax, if you catch my drift. Gross. I go back to afternoon workouts today.

Our new TV stand situation was delivered yesterday and it looks awesome. It matches our other furniture perfectly. We can't put the TV in until this weekend though because the mounting apparatus isn't supposed to arrive until Friday. So the cats have been using the stand and all of it's compartments as a playpen. Norman was up on top of it last night, and laying in the dvd storage area, and all sorts of other ridiculousness. Fantastic. I'll post some pictures at some point soon.

Well, back to work now...I actually have a lot to do. It stinks. I haven't yet come to terms with the fact that I have to start working overtime in two weeks. I hate this crap.

No comments: