Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FYI

It's busy season now, so I won't be updating as often. I'm in TN for the next 2 weeks, babysitting two interns and a new associate. Fortunately, they're a LOT more tolerable than my troupe of extremely annoying interns from last year, so I don't want to kill myself yet. Yay.

I do nothing anymore, but work, eat, sleep, and, god willing, go to the gym. So I have nothing to say. Last weekend was good; we had a Wii party after going to Picasso's to watch Wake basketball beat Clemson and other than that I did some cleaning and packing and sleeping and just generally enjoying the last weekend for a while that I wouldn't have to work. Good times. I also went to David's Bridal with Carrie because she had to try on a bridesmaid dress...and I felt the need to join her because of how hilarious I knew it would be to watch Carrie trying on formalwear. And OMG. I've never see so many fat, unattractive, women trying on cheap formalwear in my life. The accents in that place were unbelievable. Never again. For either of us. We were terrified.

That's all. Hopefully I'll have something more to say sometime soon. Ciao.

No comments: