Know what the main difference is between traveling with a group of boy interns and traveling with a group of girl interns? We went to Baskin Robbins tonight...for dinner. And we were all completely happy with our decision.
Of course, there's also the fact that none of my female interns have ever missed a flight because they were too drunk to get to the airport on time, or talked back to their superiors, or acted irritable and rude all day long either. So I think I'm going to make a special request to avoid having to travel with boy interns for the rest of my life.
In other news, Wake beat Duke in a bit of a nail biter tonight. Yay!
Endnote: I'll be in Charlotte for the entire month of February, and I'm going on a serious diet. I'm going to be super cranky for at least the first week. But it's impossible to lose weight on the road, which is where I'll be a vast majority of the time March - June, so I've got to get this done now. No more ice cream for dinner I suppose. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment