Monday, January 12, 2009

Odds and Ends

Hello! Not much to report from this weekend, except for Wake's win over UNC last night (yay). Also, I woke up on Saturday, after nearly a week drug and cold free, completely stuffed up again. I had to start medicating myself again yesterday. And I had to skip Sunday yoga. Awesome. I'm out of daytime drugs now, but I'm hoping I won't need more than NyQuill for a few nights. Really, how does this happen? My throat didn't even hurt first this time. I had virtually no warning. I hate you, sinuses.

I got my workouts mostly back on track last week, successfully completing 4 days of cardio, 3 days of pilates, 3 strength training sessions, and 1 yoga class (that would have been 2, except for the aforementioned stuffiness. Practicing yoga for 90 minutes in a humid 99 degree room is NOT good when you have chest and sinus congestion). I even got my diet somewhat back on track, mostly by not bringing replacement peanut butter to the office (because when I have PB in the office, instead of using it to spread on an apple, for example, I eat heaping spoonfulls of it at random). So this week, I'm going to try to continue my regimen, keeping in mind that I'll be at a stupid hotel for the next two weeks and therefore will probably mess it all up. Good times.

That's about it. I took some pictures of our new TV setup, but I forgot to bring my camera today to remove them. But I'll post them at some point soon.

No comments: