Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Victory is mine!

When I got to work this morning, I checked the internet...and most of what I ordered from BR last week is on further sale now! I should wind up getting back about $100 when I got price adjust that shit this weekend! And I think we all know what that means. I'm ordering the long sweater in tan. I am also keeping the blue sweater dress, and buying grey shoes to wear with it. Yay!

Also on the victory front, I'm going to the Eagles concert tonight for free! Tim won two tickets to his company's luxury suite in a raffle yesterday and Blake and Bill declined invitations. I asked to make sure that there wasn't some other lady that he wanted to bring (you know, one that would put out), but there apparently wasn't. Yay. And it's at Bobcats Arena, which is across the street from my building, so I won't even have to skip pilates class to make it there in time. Today has been glorious already and it's not even 9am!

Now about that whole "getting work done" thing...

No comments: