I left work early yesterday to get my hair cut. It had been getting WAY too long, and was in need of a cut for over a month when I was too busy to get it done. I heart it. My hair does exactly what I want it to when it is above my shoulders. I'll probably become angry when it starts growing though. I'll post pics soon, I forgot to unload my camera today.
Also, this happens about once a month (I wonder if laziness is related to my girlie cycle), but it's now the week that I have zero gym motivation. I'm still being really good about my food intake, but I have no motivation to go to the gym. What happened yesterday and today was this: I like to go to the gym after I eat my lunch as a break from work, but then I get consumed by my work until it's silly to leave for two hours because by the time I got back it would be like an hour before I'd go home. So I decide to go after work. But after work, all I want to do is go home and change and read and make dinner. Yesterday I even cleaned the railing and windows on the balcony instead of going to the gym (when I'd rather clean than do something else, it's serious).
So I'm letting myself off the hook today, but tomorrow and Friday I MUST hit the gym at lunch. Blake's family will be around this weekend, so I'm sure there will be a lot of food involved. And a bathing suit, which I'm not particularly excited about. Yes, I haven't gained weight in over three years, but I haven't really lost any either. I decided that I really should consider getting a trainer at the gym once or twice a week once my travel dies down so that maybe I can actually drop a few pounds. I have to price that. If I did a half hour of strength training with a trainer twice a week, it would probably help things. Provided that I could get my ass in gear on doing cardio as well. Plus it would force me to actually GO to the gym.
Ok, I'm out of here. I think I will go to Ulta and buy things to do my new hair with. That's an adequate gym substitute, right? I hate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment