I haven't been a very good blogger lately. It's like every time I think to myself "you should update your blog" I then think "but I have nothing to say." I've been pretty busy-boring these past few weeks. When my Mom left on Mothers' Day, I had about 4 days to myself before Blake's parents came to town, and I was mostly lazy. I need a day off I think. So I may disappear from the office a bit early tomorrow if I get all of my shit done first.
I've been terrible at working out, which is bad. And now it's effing Speed Street in Charlotte for the weekend because of the NASCAR race, which means that it's almost impossible to walk around uptown due to all of the food and vendors and concert nonsense set up. It sounds fun, and it is when you don't have to avoid it to walk to work in the morning. And I couldn't even come up with a creative way to get to the gym yesterday, so it was a great excuse to be lazy and not go.
The new Best Buy that is a mile from my house right by the new Target is opening on Saturday, and as a Rewards Zone member, I was invited to a secret event from 6-8 last night and I botched BIG TIME. I want a Wii so bad, and they actually had them in stock, and I didn't buy one. I just couldn't pull the trigger. It didn't help that they didn't have Mario Kart, Dance Dance Revolution or Wii Fit in stock, because I want all of those games. If I was smart, I'd have bought the console and some Mario Party to get by. Because now I'm looking online, and the consoles are nowhere to be found. The store officially opens Saturday at 10am, so I may have to be one of those psychos waiting for the door to open so I can get my hands on a Wii. Blake went with me and offered to buy the console for me for my birthday, but then he said I couldn't open it until June 18th and I decided that I'd die if it was in my house and I couldn't use it, so I said no. Boo.
I haven't been cooking much lately due to the busy-ness. And I've been bad for lunch because we had horribly boring training for the past two days at work, so they catered lunch in and I figured there was no point in buying lunch food this week when I'd only need it for like two days. Monday I was good and just got a sandwich from the deli downstairs, so I'm going to try to do that again today. Tomorrow I have a date with the lovely Kirstin Washam, during which I will be jealous of how much she's allowed to eat because she's all pregnant and whatnot :)
I have to fly to Austin on Monday, so this weekend my goals are just to find some time to relax, probably go out to the lake, hit the mall and probably best buy, and do a bunch of cleaning and laundry. The boring life continues. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have coerced boyfriend into buying Wii Yoga, my one chance at kicking his ass (besides Wii bowling, of course). Non-competitive sports what? Unlike our sophomore year Nintendo 64, I feel the Wii is a wise investment :)
Post a Comment