Well, I had to leave for Austin Monday night, which is actually good because I needed some Wii detox time. I didn't realize it until Monday morning, but the console keeps a running total of the time you spend playing it daily, and when I looked at it, I realized that I am now one of those video game freak people.
We did go to the lake on Sunday afternoon and we did dinner out there, which was lovely. The weather was great, sunny and not too hot, and the water is up to 78 degrees. It was much fun. But not as fun as Wii.
Blake and I have become obsessed with the Wii Golf game. He is going to get the Tiger Woods Golf game either for my birthday, or before then if he can't control himself, because the Wii Golf game only has 9 holes...and it's so fun. You have to actually swing the controller to hit the ball and whatnot. We're getting progressively better at it. It's a bit like playing Golden Tee at the bar, but way better because it's in your own home and you get to swing the club.
I haven't had much luck finding Wii Fit for myself, so I'm hoping Blake will come through on that. We took a walk Saturday afternoon to Target and Best Buy and we played Rock Band a bit because it was on display. We were awful, but it was fun. So I definitely think I'll order that when it comes out for Wii next month.
And now, before I dedicate this blog to Wii rather than my life in general, I will briefly discuss Austin. It is hot as sin here, but the client has their shit together, so it's not all bad. Susan and I aren't flying out until Saturday morning (lame) but we have a nice little date planned for Friday night whereby we will go to fancy dinner (that we will run through on our expense report) and then see the Sex and the City Movie. Yay!
Ok back to work before Susan murders me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment