I got up this morning and did a pilates video. It has been quite some time since I've done pilates of any kind, and I can tell already that my abs are going to be in considerable pain tomorrow. Tomorrow morning is a lifting morning, but I think Friday I'm going to either do pilates again or perhaps some yoga when I get up. I have so many pilates and yoga videos from when I used to do them all the time in college, so it's nice to get back into them and to be able to have some variety. I have to be a good little active person all week, because I can only imagine the nonsense that's going to occur on Saturday for the first tailgate of the year.
I have training for work Thursday and Friday, which basically means I have to sit in a boring classroom for 8 hours each day. Ugh. The worst part is that they cater in lunch and I usually overeat. So my goal is to only eat the salad that is provided (and ONE piece of bread) and supplement that with something from home. Unless we have Moe's. That would be just my luck. I'd be good all week, and then they'd cater in Moe's and I'd get out of control and eat a gigantic serving of nachos smothered in delicious queso and I wouldn't be able to eat again until the next day. I hope that doesn't happen.
And now I'm off to search for new cookie recipes, because I always bake for tailgates, so Friday night will be cookie time. I like to bring chocolate chips and then something different as well. Unless it's a breakfast tailgate. Then I make muffins or something of that nature. I wonder if I can actually bake cookies all night and NOT eat 5-10 cookies worth of dough? Willpower, get your game face on.
Have a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment