Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ok, I'm back

So last week was kind of a disaster. And I accidentally let that spill over into the weekend. While I am showing a loss of 3 pounds, I am not taking it seriously because it was probably due to the food poisoning incident that extended from Thursday through to Saturday morning. And for the rest of the long weekend, I ate terribly and did nothing but lift once.

I'm back on track now. I woke up and lifted this morning, and I'm going to hit the gym for 45 minutes of cardio after work. And then I have to go to the UPS store to return the Uggs I ordered. I am SO SAD. But they do not fit. And the next size up is sold out. So, since the boot is discontinued, I'm out of luck. At least until the Uggs outlet opens by my mom's house. I can only assume it will be filled with discontinued sizes/colors.

On the other hand, I just freed up $325. I'd like to think I'd just not spend that, but it's so close to the amount I'll need to buy the purse I want...I need to lose this weight so I can buy the purse. I'm planning to visit a new gym in town. It's women only and its focus is on personal training and it offers more yoga/pilates action than my current gym. I'm considering getting a trainer once a week to help take this weight off. So one day this week, I'm going to swing by there and see what it's all about. A change of scenery might be just what I need to get my ass in gear. However, this new gym is not open on weekends, so I would have to be responsible for working out on my own on weekends. But I can't even remember the last time my lazy ass showed up at the gym on a Saturday or Sunday, so it probably won't be that big a deal. Especially with tailgating season upon us (go Deacs!).

That's enough rambling for today, time to eat the delicious salad I brought with me for lunch today. Yay.

No comments: