Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The wait is over!

You might think that this is going to be a post about weight loss or something, but actually, I just caught a glimpse of the new iPod nanos, and I want one. Badly. I currently have a 4GB second generation nano, but it doesn't hold all of my music, which makes me sad. I was excited to see that the 3rd generation held 8GB, but I restrained myself, knowing that as soon as I got one, something better would come out. But now, a 16GB version is out! And it comes in purple! I need it!



Unfortunately I've been shopping way too much lately. I'm expecting to receive $450 in frequent travel bonus in the next few weeks, so I think I may get myself this. I would dangle it in front of myself as a reward for losing weight, but that would be wrong because this would actually HELP me lose weight because my iPod gets most of its use at the gym. I heart it.

On a side not, I'm wearing my purple shoes with a green dress today, and although I look tres chic, my feet are KILLING me. Breaking in new shoes is the worst, isn't it?

1 comment:

MissJordyPants said...

YAH for mixing the berry tones!