Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oops.

So I have to do some recruiting this week for work, which means I have to suit up. And I'm heading out to my business professional client in two weeks, so again, I will have to wear suits. So I wanted to buy a new one. Or at least a cute jacket to be worn with a skirt. I had $50 in gift cards from the Ann Taylor Loft that went into effect yesterday, so I planned to hit the mall after work. I also needed to refill some makeup items.

And then I got to work yesterday and I have an email coupon from Banana Republic for 30% off yesterday only. That of course sealed my fate. I came home with a dress, a skirt, and a shirt from Banana as well as a jacket from Ann Taylor Loft and my makeup. Oops. And there was definitely more I wanted at Banana, but I'm just going to monitor it closely online until there is another sale. Because I need a break from shopping right now.

Other than that, the weekend was good. Wake won a close and stressful game, and the tailgate was fabulous. I didn't eat like an idiot, which was a plus. Sunday was a busy day, but I got a lifting session in. I hadn't used the kettlebell in a while, and I was in some serious pain as a result yesterday. I've been continuing my intense cardio sessions at the gym and my lifting and pilates in the morning. I'm still only down 5 pounds, but I have faith that the rest will come off eventually.

Our softball team has its first playoff game tonight if the rain stays away. Yay! Hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments: