Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Things I love: 30 Rock - UPDATE

If you don't already watch 30 Rock, shame on you. It is one of the funniest shows on TV. If you loved Tina Fey on SNL (and who didn't?) you would love this show. Seriously give it a chance. And right now, Hulu.com has the last 5 episodes of the last season up on its site for free...watch them, love them, and then watch this season's premiere on October 30. You will not regret it.

Hulu has some kind of thing going with Entertainment Weekly this week, so they have 5 episodes of lots of shows from last season posted right now...so if there are any other shows you wish you watched, try them out.

Can you tell I'm procrastinating today?

UPDATE - please watch the "Succession" episode. I forgot how funny it was until just now. I am sitting in my cube laughing so hard that I'm crying.

No comments: