I can't believe I have to go back to New Orleans tonight. Ugh. At least it's only until Friday afternoon and we're staying at a really swanky hotel. But still. I guess it's also good that The All Salad All The Time diet will be back. I've been working my ass of at the gym, but I'm still sitting firmly at a 6 pound loss. It's gotta come off at some point.
I got upgraded to first class for my flight tonight...so that does make it slightly more tolerable. But only slightly. I have to leave for Tennessee on Sunday, so I'm looking at yet another short weekend. But after this, I shouldn't have to travel for a while...god willing. I have half a mind to just request random days off so that I don't get assigned to any traveling jobs but then show up in the office anyway.
My mood will be poo until I get back Friday night...sorry in advance. At least I have Saturday's pilates class to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment