The amount of time, in days, that I actually dealt with my bangs being in my face. Halfway through the day yesterday, I pushed them over to the side. They still look cute, and they're much easier to tolerate this way. But they're a bit short for this look...so I'm going to let them go an extra week before I get them trimmed so that I can continue to brush them out of my face. Bonus: that's what my hair wants to do anyway no matter how much I try to style it, so it makes my life much easier.
My private pilates lesson last night thoroughly kicked my ass. I'm going to try to use the instructor from last night for the rest of my private lesson life. She was awesome. I was really sweaty. Which was good, because when I went to the gym to do cardio yesterday, halfway through my routine there was a fire drill in the building. Eventually, they told us we didn't have to leave, but I had already dismounted from the bike I was using. So my cardio situation yesterday was piss poor. Today is lift/cardio/yoga day. Lifting was done this morning. And I'm going to have to push myself at the gym this afternoon to make up for yesterday's botch. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment