Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedding Pictures

I have downloaded the pics from Kelli's wedding for you all. You can see them all here. However, the lighting in the ballroom was low, and I have no idea how to correctly use my camera, so most of them are useless. Here are some of my favorites.

Accounting girls that were not in the wedding party - outside the church.



My table-mates.



Picture with the bride!



Phi Mu reunion.



Sorry ladies, Ryan's taken. And he's heir to a grocery store empire. ;)



We all had a great time, but fortunately, we will all get to see each other again soon, as Dan and Leeann are getting married Memorial Day weekend in Atlanta. And it will be awesome. Congratulations again to Kelli and Adam Stauff, who are having fun currently in the south pacific (I hate them a little).

PS - my private pilates lesson was freakin awesome last night...I will henceforth spend 90% of my fun money at the pilates studio...and I'm ok with that. I start yoga classes tonight. Yay.

1 comment:

MissJordyPants said...

YAH! Congratulions Kelli!