I came to NC for college largely for the weather. And I stayed here after college largely for the weather. Do you see where I'm going with this?
Three weeks ago, it was still 85 degrees outside. We went out on the lake when my mom and sister were here on October 7th for god's sake. I was preparing for the NC fall...a string of 70 degree sunny days where a no coat or the occasional light jacket would be appropriate until roughly Thanksgiving. And that's how it went for about 5 days. And then last week was a bit chilly. Ok fine.
This week is has been in the THIRTIES when I walk to work in the morning. SERIOUSLY. I wore zero jacket three weeks ago and I have now moved onto wool coats and gloves. WTF. Where did the fall go? So help me god, if it snows here before January (or at all, really), I'm going to have a coronary.
Remember when I used to complain about how effing hot it was during Wake's home football games in September? I might be a bit concerned about the 4 coming up in November...because it's going to be chilly. Good thing we sit on the sunny side of the stands. And that I have Uggs.
Damn you mother nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
note: it has not hit 30 in boston today. thus, i think you should just come here.
Post a Comment