Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quickie Update

Here are a few little bits and pieces about what I've been up to...

- Yesterday instead of working, we had a community service day and the whole office went to a community park to assist in playground building. It was really nice outside and way better than working. I hauled concrete. And other assorted activities. Good times.

- Last night, I had my first go at a level 2 pilates class. It moved faster and it was with a different teacher, which means there were some new moves involved. It was awesome. I'm really obsessed with this place.

- I'm making the gnocci that I got at the Italian bakery for dinner tonight. I'm excited.

- It's shaping up to be a really busy weekend. My mom and sister are in town, Carrie is in town, I have pilates and the wine festival Saturday (this will probably also include a trip to the mall and the Cheesecake Factory), and we're going to the lake Sunday for what will likely be our last trip there for the year. It's going to be 78 and Sunny and the water temp is probably still in the 80's so it should be perfect. There will also probably be some Wii playing. Busy busy!

- I understand that the presidential election is a big deal, but did the Vice Presidential Debate have to be on a Thursday night? Now none of my TV shows are on tonight. It's like I've been teased by one new episode of The Office and Grey's Anatomy only to have it all snatched away from me. Bastards. Although it does likely mean that Tina Fey will be doing her Sarah Palin impression on SNL again this weekend, so I guess that makes it a little bit better.

Hopefully I'll have time to update again soon. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: