Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ugh...

Yesterday I was SO BORED at work. SO BORED. And I left early. But I have to be here all day today (Susan and I are going directly to yoga at 5) and although I did save myself a little bit of real work to do, I still know I'm going to be bored out of my mind. All of the higher-ups and half of the other people are out this week for Thanksgiving...but since I'm not heading home and I'm trying to hoard vacation time so I can go to Italy next year, I swore that I would be here through Wednesday. I am now seriously reconsidering Wednesday.

Also yesterday, I cleaned out my gym locker because I had an extra bag with me. And when I brought my clothes home, I realized that it's going to be hard to have to throw together 4-5 gym clothes outfits for the few weeks that I have to attend a gym that doesn't do my laundry daily for me. I'm going to look ridiculous and un-matchy a lot. Oh well. I always look cute for yoga and pilates.

So I've been wrestling with this since I watched the AMA's Sunday night...I feel like I hate Miley Cyrus just because of who she is, but the song she sang on there was really catchy. Really catchy and probably good for working out to. And now I'm considering buying her Breakout album (on iTunes, obviously, so I don't have to actually pay for it at a store in front of people). My main concern? That when I'm on iTunes at work, my coworkers can see my music. And they'll probably make fun of me. I'm also considering the Leona Lewis album, and the new Christina Aguliera, however what angers me about Christina is that it is sold only at Target and you can't get 30 second previews of the songs on Target.com. So that is lame, and I may not buy it purely because of that. If I can't buy it on iTunes, it's hardly worth it.

Bad news - the dress I ordered from Jessica McClintock for the Christmas party? Yeah, the bigger size zips up, but it is ABSOLUTELY HUGE everywhere else. And Jessica McClintock won't take it as a return because it was on sale. So my options now are to get it seriously altered (pro: it will look exactly like I want it to; con: it will cost more money) or try to return it to Belk's or something (pro: not spending more money; con: losing some of the money I already spent). What to do? I'm going to try it on again tonight and decide if the alterations I would want are doable. Lame. Good thing I got another dress.

Blake left for home this morning...he had a 6:30 flight, and while he did not make me drive him to the airport (thank god for the bus station one block from our house), he still woke me up at 4. And I was fully awake until he left at 5. And then when my alarm went off at 6:30, I wanted to scream. This is going to cause me to go to bed around 9 tonight I'm sure.

Oh my god, it's only 9am. KILL ME.

No comments: