Guess what? it's Friday, and I'm actually in the office! It's weird. But I'm leaving at lunch time. I only have a few vacation days left to play around with so that I can roll enough into next year to take my trip to Italy.
Carrie's in town this weekend for Wake Homecoming, so we're going to Winston tomorrow for the football game. There was some talk about going to the Bobcats game tonight, but Tim couldn't get us free tickets, so I don't know what we're going to do. When I leave work this afternoon I'm going to hit the gym, do lunch with Carrie, and then do my tailgate-related baking. And possibly clean the kitchen...it's been looking pretty gross lately and I'm almost positive that is because Blake is playing chicken with me and refusing to clean it because he thinks I should do it. Which is fine because I was lazy last weekend and didn't mop like I was supposed to, so I'll accept my kitchen-cleaning fate.
I have to skip pilates tomorrow because I want to get a full tailgate in, but that's ok. I don't have much to do Sunday but the regular laundry and grocery shopping, so I may go to the gym to make up for it. Or I may go to Target and buy shit I don't need. That sounds more accurate.
That's about it. Nothing too exciting going on. I hope you all have lovely weekends and I'll check in again on Monday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment