Today, after I lifted, I knew I was supposed to go to the gym. But it was so pretty outside, that I decided to go for a walk instead because this 'unseasonably warm' thing was a one-day event. So I walked down to Target and didn't see anything great by way of sales, so I went across the street to Best Buy...and while I was there, I started and completed my Christmas shopping. All of it. And it was awesome. A little annoying to walk the mile and a half home with all of my purchases, but totally worth it (and a little resistance during a cardio workout never hurt anyone).
I must say, the economy certainly is hurting...because Best Buy didn't look any different than it would on a normal Saturday afternoon. And there was zero line to pay. Probably not great for business. But if it makes prices drop on fancy TVs before we buy one, I'm at one with it.
And now I'm making some focaccia dough and then I'm off to dinner with Tim, Dan, and Leeann. Blake gets in around 9 tonight. And then we may hit some bars. Big tailgate tomorrow after my yoga class. Yay.
Oh, and my yoga class yesterday was RIDICULOUS. The teacher apparently thought that because we'd all be eating so much that day, it was appropriate to leave the space heaters on for the ENTIRE CLASS. OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HOT. But it was good. And I did the tripod headstand I've been working on, so that was awesome. And sidenote: I did eat so much yesterday that I'm still full today. I feel like some kind of beached whale.
Happy Black Friday everyone. I hope your shopping experiences were as fruitfu as mine. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment