Between the 'getting used to the Y' thing, and the fact that this is the first week since I started taking hot yoga that the yoga and pilates studies are fully functioning AND I'm in town, I've been pretty busy this week. The way I have my schedule worked out, I've been going to pilates or yoga Monday - Thursday and then again Saturday and Sunday. It's kind of a lot. While I like having something to do after work other than sitting on my ass watching TV, I'm starting to get a bit burned out I think. Also I've been sleeping like crap this week for some reason. So that's not helping.
Anyway, sadly, because I'm trying to conserve vacation time, I actually have to work this Friday. I know, what? That's crazy. And it's going to suck. Luckily, the partners and managers all have a meeting all day, so no one will notice if/when I bounce a little early. Saturday I have pilates and a lot of cleaning and errands to do; Sunday I have yoga and then the annual Christmas Cookie Making Day at Kristin's. Good times. I can't believe that I'm going home for Christmas a week from Saturday. It's crazy! It is, however, kickass that next Friday is the last day that I have to work untl Jaunary 5. Yay.
Ok I'm going to take my tired butt to the gym now. I don't think my mood is at all enhanced by the fact that it's been all gross and rainy for the past two days. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment