My mom told me to try to find myself another gift from her in the $100-150 range because she didn't think she got me enough for Christmas, so I went off to the new outlets this afternoon. I didn't find anything at the Uggs outlet, but I did find a pair of Kate Spade sunglasses that I really liked. My head is kind of small, so it's hard to find sunglasses that fit correctly, but these were great. And I'll be fully reimbursed for them!

We're going shopping with dad tomorrow, so I should have all sorts of loot to discuss here afterwards. Well, maybe not too much...I want a new iPod, so that'll take up most of my allotment. And this bag is on sale right now on Katespade.com, so if I don't see something that I like more at Coach or something, I might make this my new everyday bag.

I love not working. I'm making delicious pizza tonight. Yaaaaaay.
No comments:
Post a Comment