In NJ, where I love shopping because there is no sales tax on clothing (which to me is like a 7.5% discount on everything I buy), I went to J. Crew on Christmas Eve. I left with a cashmere turtleneck in seafoam green and a gorgeous coat (shown below, except I got it in purple, not blue. Because I heart purple).
Back in NC, I went into Ann Taylor this morning and spent more money than I should have (I am not allowed back at the mall for a significant amount of time now). I got all of the goodies below, PLUS a black leather pencil shirt that I couldn't get a picture of. And then, I came home and ordered the cashmere sweater below in black and grey, because it fit awesome and it was on fabulous sale.




Yay me. Sadly, I tried to return the shoes Blake got me today for a smaller size and they were sold out...so that transaction is on hold.
I hope you all are having good retail luck! Now that I'm back in the CLT, life as usual shall commence. Except that for some reason, my right hip has been hurting recently, so I skipped the gym today. I'm going to lift later though. Back to yoga tomorrow morning. And I don't have to go back to work until January 5. Woo!

1 comment:
i also have that j.crew coat in black :)
Post a Comment