Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Gym Might Spoil Me: Update

Ok, so I just went to the Y again...today I went at 1:15 instead of 11:30 and it was MUCH better. I virtually had my pick of cardio equipment and was able to get an elliptical that didn't look like a hotel gym reject. It did look like it might have been bought used at a garage sale, but it was at one time a quality machine. After my (stupid) 30 minute routine, I got on a bike. This was a far more successful outing today (also compounded by the fact that I don't have a lock for a locker yet, so I left all of my valuables locked in my drawer at the office...yesterday I may have spent 45 minutes worrying if my wallet would be stolen).

So it's not so bad. Also, I did not notice this yesterday, but there is a large indoor track in the upstairs region of the Y, which I suppose would be nice if I liked to run in a non-treadmill situation. I can tolerate this until January 5. But hopefully no later. I miss being spoiled.

Speaking of spoiled, I'm off to yoga tonight, and I'm still a bit sore from Sunday. Hopefully that will work itself out. It's only a 60 minute class today instead of the regular 90, so that should help things. It may not leave time for me to play with my headstand though.

No comments: