Thursday, December 11, 2008

ok. time for a break.

I'm freaking exhausted. I went to the gym this afternoon, and it was fine, but I am just SO TIRED that I'm going to skip yoga tonight. I think that's acceptable.

Also, is it possible that I have some kind of weather-related Seasonal Affective Disorder or whatever it's called? Because it is super shitty outside, and I'm super tired.

As much as I like my Thursday night yoga class, I think that when I'm dragging ass like I am today, I have to give myself a break. Otherwise my body is going to revolt against me.

If this happens again next week, and I'm physically incapable of getting my butt to yoga more than twice a week, I may abandon the Tuesday night class so that I can keep going on Thursday and Sunday...because I like those classes better.

That is all. Is it bed time yet?

No comments: