Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Poor showing

Tonight I went back to yoga and I completely dragged ass through the entire class. I really need to stop being lazy and get my cardio activity back on schedule. Soon.

Today I had lunch with Kristin, and little baby Lexie has a cold. The poor thing was snorting like a little piggy all day. I felt so bad for her. Imagine if you were sick and stuffy and you couldn't take any medicine for it, and you couldn't walk around to loosen everything up. It sounds awful. I hope she gets better soon so that you can enjoy your Big Night of Drinking for the First Time in a Year, Kristin!

And an early happy new year to you all! It's Susan's 30th tomorrow, and her husband is cooking a five course meal for a small group of friends. And I am pumped about it. :)

No comments: